Welcome to the International Travel Clinic!
Traveling should not be stressful. At the International Travel Clinic in Miami-Dade County, our goal is to educate you about safe travel practices, as well as provide immunizations, prescriptions and products to ensure safe and healthy travel. We provide advice depending on your destination.
Whether you need general advice , preventive medications, or blood tests to avoid illness in other countries – we have flexible scheduling to accommodate you or your group’s itinerary at different locations.
In order to provide personalized travel advice, it is important to review your medical and immunizations history, as well as your itinerary. We suggest that you complete the recommended questionnaires, and email them to email@example.com so that Dr. Mavunda can review prior to your appointment. This allows for an efficient visit.
Our highly-trained staff, which includes an MD, ARNP, RN and support staff have experience working with all ages – newborn to seniors.
After you answer a few questionnaires, our on-site physician will give you detailed, individualized advice based on your health history and travel plans. Our highly-trained staff, which includes an MD, ARNP, and RN, has experience working with anyone from infants to seniors.
YELLOW FEVER & RABIES VACCINES ARE AVAILABLE
Our vaccinations and services:
- Consultation Fee: $50.00 – $100.00
- Follow Up Client Consultation $35.00 – $75.00
- Duplicate Yellow Fever Certificate $75.00
- Bexsero (Series of 2 over 1 month): $230.00 each
- Chicken Pox (Varicella): $230.00
- Cholera Vaccine: Not Available
- Gardasil 9 (Series of 3 over 6 months): $320.00 each
- Haemophilus Influenza B (HIB): $80.00
- Hepatitis A – Adult (Series of 2 over 6 months): $120.00 each
- Hepatitis A – Pedi (Series of 2 over 6 months): $80.00 each
- Hepatitis B – Adult (Series of 3 over 6 months): $120.00 each
- Hepatitis A&B (Twinrix) (Series of 3 over 6 months): $160.00 each
- Heplisav-B (Series of 2 over 1 months): $200.00 each
- Influenza – Adult: $50.00
- Influenza- Flublock: $80.00
- Influenza-ID: Not Available
- Influenza Intranasal: $70.00
- Influenza (6 – 35 months): $40.00
- Japanese Encephalitis(Series of 2 over 4 weeks): $375.00 each
- Meningococcal ACWY: $200.00
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella): $180.00
- MenQuadfi: $200.00
- Pneumovax: $200.00
- Polio: $90.00
- PPD (TB Test): $100.00
- Prevnar 20: $300.00
- Rabies(Series of 3 over 3-4 weeks): $450.00 each
- Shingrix (Series of 2 over 2 months): $250.00 each
- Tdap/Boostrix: $90.00
- Trumenba: $250.00
- Typhoid (Oral): $200.00
- Typhoid (Injection): $160.00
- Yellow Fever: $265.00